The focus of this open-ended meeting/workshop is to present the project on mapping contestation of EU external relations and possible venues of approaching it in order to publish and edited volume by the end of the COST project. The main goal of the volume would be to systematically assess and measure contestation in EU external relations.
After the introductory remarks by the workshop conveners, the questions that will need to be answered are:
- What areas contested areas can be mapped?
- What areas need to be mapped as priorities?
- What is the best analytical framework to use for such a work?
- What are some common tools that need to be in our toolbox for researches to be comparable?
- Who is interested from our WG/COST for what areas?
- Should we invite external experts? Who?
- Who could be possible publisher? (Palgrave has a series that would work for us)
Please register via mail to Sigita Urdze by 3 March.