From March 15 to 17, the COST Action ENTER Spring School on “EU External Energy Policy – Hydrogen Governance in the EU” of Working Group 2 took place. The Spring School was organized by Jan Osička (Masaryk University) and Michèle Knodt (TU Darmstadt).
Highlights of the program were:
- State of the art of the EU external energy policy and the emerging role of hydrogen
- European hydrogen strategy and its role in EU’s energy transition
The keynote presentations were given by:
- Andris Piebalgs, former EU Energy Commissioner
- Katja Biedenkopf, University Leuven
- Roland Roesch, IRENA Technology and Innovation Center
We are pleased to announce that all presentations as well as the subsequent discussions can now be accessed online. All presentations including the presentations from the two panels can be found here.